sábado, 5 de febrero de 2011

My life



Hello my name is elainnys ferrer I have 19 years old, my birthday is on July 31! I'm tiny in size and do not have brothers, so this is all my life. I'am different moods  when something upsets me I try not to affects my things I'm a good person, friendly, playful, sweet, loving, sometimes obnoxious, conservative, good friends and many things that  little by little they can know me and will know me

I have 2 sisters, one is a 1 year old and the other one over 22 years.

I'm from Cabimas-state-Zulia Venezuela. I studies in santa marta from 1st to 8th grade level, from there I went to U.S. For 1 year and a half after I came to Venezuela they put me in grade 10 in high school and I graduated for technical school in accounting.

I started college after the high school and now I'm in the 5th quart accounting.

If you ask me my experience in the U.S. I think it was the best I learned a lot, I study there but I did not pay much interest to English as I wanted, but I learned many things and leave many friends.

I hope you like my blog.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario